THE MYTH OF A LOOSE VAGINA
Before this writer take you round the 5 basic things that can keep the vagina tight, let us dispel the many myths surrounding the cause of vaginal looseness; having too much sex, losing tightness immediately after you lose your virginity, and that having a baby loosens the vagina forever. None of these are true in the slightest, all are myths! You should know it’s not the vagina that loose, but the pelvic floor muscle.
When looking for natural ways to tighten your vagina, it is important that you know the correct area to target. The pelvic floor muscle houses both the vagina and the vaginal wall muscle. When the pelvic floor muscle is tight and in place, everything else will be held nicely and supported. The vaginal wall muscle is a very elastic, folded and stretchy accordion. When the pelvic floor muscle stretches, the vaginal wall muscle also unfolds more and more.
The 3 Main Reasons for a Loose Vagina
#1 Natural Aging process
Aging aids vaginal looseness but that can be countered with the right exercises.
#2 Multiple births without having a break
For example, having three babies in four years without breaks in between to allow the strengthening of the pelvic floor muscle after each one.
#3 Severe medical conditions
Although this is rare, vaginal looseness can also occur due to severe medical conditions.
How do you determine loose vaginal walls?
√ The craving of a man with a bigger equipment down there because the man you are with is not filling you up as much as you’d like.
√ No resistance from the vagina walls when you insert three fingers.
√ When your man doesn’t ‘enjoy’ you because of the perceived wideness.
√ When you cannot contract your vagina muscles to grab your forefinger.
Sweetheart, if you suffer from any of the issues mentioned above, you need to do fix it as soon as possible. But not to worry, these are natural fixes to try;
1. Do Kegel Exercises: These exercises work on the vagina walls and avert weakness in the pelvic floor area. Kegel exercises can be done by clenching the walls, holding them for a few seconds and release. It has the same feeling of when you are in the process of urinating, then you stop it midstream. Repeat that exercise several times a day. It can be done anywhere at any time and no one will notice.
2. Have orgasms: Yes, this is for real. The more prolonged orgasms you have, the better. This helps your pelvic floor muscle to contract, tightening your vagina walls.
3. Use Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is a natural plant and can be applied easily. It is known to prevent vagina prolapse. All you need do is extract the gel from a mature Aloe Vera leaf and rub it in on your vaginal walls with fingers gently. Repeat this process five to six times daily, and you can also apply it before sex as it serves as a natural lubricant.
4. Eat Healthy Foods: Food rich in protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals like vegetables, fruits and so on will keep your vaginal muscles strong and healthy. Whatever you eat also works down there. Hence, eat and stay healthy.
5. Use the Vagitone Wand: The most effective way to quickly and effectively tighten your vagina naturally would be to use the Vagitone wand! It consists of 5 natural ingredients that are completely safe to use. It not only tightens the vagina (within 15 minutes!) but it increases orgasms, balances pH levels, and much more! It is revolutionary in the sexual health industry and has been rated the #1 vaginal tightening product of 2018! So if you're ready to have mind-blowing sex again, and have your partners mind blown. This is what everyone is suggesting!
In conclusion, the methods above will work wonders on your vagina. A healthy sex life will increase productivity and overall health. So what are you waiting for!